Anime Lovers
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Anime Loversدخول

:)★ I'm the g⌣irl which never change

power_settings_newقم بتسجيل الدخول للرد
3 مشترك

description                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Emptyرد: :)★ I'm the g⌣irl which never change

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 An3m1.com_13543039962                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 An3m1.com_13543039961

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 An3m1.com_13543039963                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 An3m1.com_13543039974

description                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Emptyرد: :)★ I'm the g⌣irl which never change

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Tumblr_m99pdtMoZ71rp6w2ko4_250                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Tumblr_m99pdtMoZ71rp6w2ko6_250

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Tumblr_m99pdtMoZ71rp6w2ko7_250                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Tumblr_m99pdtMoZ71rp6w2ko8_250

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Tumblr_m99pdtMoZ71rp6w2ko9_250                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Tumblr_m99pdtMoZ71rp6w2ko10_250

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Nsy16etw2mp33s2c2i8i

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Odudlmenrcbyugfqm6oq                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 8t71m98pxgjd00f7h3wf

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Stpyqv9kmm57wlbcwzum                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 E1gy3g083hlf5bpgqrss

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Efp4sfqzvqog0natmf42                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 F2kwsa29ubuqzpizagi6

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 S8r8eppys1moq06ihckl                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Kj1c0yzznbiz5dldvfbs

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Ge1gg0ydnpy0o2qi02pm                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Alo7rovx9b3ucrhaihdn

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 D5n4mtpmukiohp5svwwn                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 P26l0olgwykvlfzf7tg7

hyukjae jamming to gangnam style

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Wln3mz56fasazkya28yk

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Zd677zus6lgz36l2cpbs

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Pnvr7shfsybp3uam9vou

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 84e6dcu3bd58hl3um8b0

Congratulations Super Junior, you make us proud!~♥

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 27uioctlebx2iqqxx6p4                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 5owgtk2djfjmkvp0t9lf

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 9ofm4z1g7l3hkoh9sb92                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 O1gp29si2029i693dtn5

congratulations my boys saranghae ~~ ♥

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Jzj215wwh3vwvwk6vfpm

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Zdxq81dufg9pilh8cbr3

my fave

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Qavwgs5wydybsf8vlf3a                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 T9c3eoubdanmqeb5hfun

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Q7djqjlaabpj7scvimvu                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 8a1vwe8ydxap588py9kr

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 01tbhnze87ew035uvz81                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Zi0fdsp7s9xok6sjesea

That’s a wrap

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Tq6g21rm0h2158hbhc2d                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 P19sn6ikzv6mgquj3ium

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Bjw8pq53odh93ye4gt8m                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 B4fnvr6lopn8il7ofpcb

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Sw0fzcu5apcr4peddxwr                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 7yjeo36nnrqm5f9j9ult

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Y7u4g4zc4ct8jyfsw171                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Acx5ze25c7da5xeuiac1

#STAYSTRONGLEEHYUKJAE. First off,

I felt terrible when I heard that you’d apologized personally to your fans after that Star King recording. You don’t need to be sorry. It’s really our fault that we’ve blown this whole scandal so out of proportion, to be honest. I really want you to know that it’s ok, and I hope to see you smiling soon. That boy who loves to joke around with his fans so much, has the ability to make anyone laugh, cares more about the team than himself, and is kind enough to let his members pick on him- How could we ever hate him? Don’t ever worry, Hyukjae. Your true fans are still here, and we will not leave

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 52z2htspm97h5sxp6dx6                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Aac0k993f8bhbfm5t87s                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Ab5393ivumb5ke33mmtg

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 H7qtqxys2785lh1htr3s                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 9w8tfedcchvgsuxohbn0                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 22inc5qlmt7m5bg799y0

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 C93atb6cttqz6tc6dvvn                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 7jos3fuuyik4u5r072o2                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Wb18xwnb0pizcsbepptk

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 96z8uoj96267hoa9vwd0                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 N5h2hiqng6apv06jib2w

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 O7cb7vn9opuzkmqkvskx                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Wgrcfh7tai83at0rv271

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 40of5cey0mr79w6ndykq                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 36frr3q533a63tddpwwo

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Xlvm7m52n1i7yxsdud29                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 86rnu25lmxw5jhgo3h7s                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Wp52fyzxhxqco8ae1yz8

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 8ln4v8dmv4u79gewi98e                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Vg8ndzqumdt00iyd87dw                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Qr8ypwxcbcy3gg0scv1w

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 J1152o7i5fjncgku8e29                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 1wgvm122e5pllexn636n                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 5q01ixfc6n70kp0u8yee

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Z3n0czxhosktv02z1k2l                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Ftbkss6ef05ge2liud57                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 136jy0x2x1wdp65l2216

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 N78bcnbmrci2g5lvxysm                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Ga9oqbdsf1a2g5i1oxjk                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Yke23kuzfq34gtowi6c0

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Nrop4nkrp4r422roitmj                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Abal785tju2zygr4j2aa                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 3n0hz7dh2hzj7zlnx01z

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 17335ib7owwiyjk0ue7n                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 70v338yrjdwfdhfzdk63

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 X7mpbhswez2u10puwqwy

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Hac3u5sxmo3hw79x0kfc                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 S6k04i0jg2y5k5is55nt

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 6fkyl2yvyc6puomq6x2f                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Gu6uxfn1apvna2nxnocy

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Elek5l1w8uypkxe47z5r                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Zqr6jmyg15j9z8yt9bpy

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 So9cmm2oamfivkzgqty0                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 O7w9dv0c2e4fpi83i901

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 6vfs86jpgtwzq60j5sa9                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 I6k8fybvg71wzdw90opx

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 A0mjiwtd2thqdzjjzgpd

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Qt0mw8oz1cgt7qoian7x

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Qqqs8gmrv0hjp9gr9cqg

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 51k56uz7uhrxjrysthg3

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Qjn9czczfdka3r8v6cyn

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 85qqfkplp2e3gbcp3yn5

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Nzyvu3d1iv04eut9xaio

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Ah88ls2xuujycwicfeaq                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 9in2i3ciintrk38rnpoe

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Zsyxsvrhtrb7kqnh2it2                                      :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Psg1ro174vgu45nhim8n

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Z0enzbrapfbmawep76ik
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 0yky71s5566pp0nfiuin

more_horiz
                                     :)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Xh6247ocvjd7quzs90th

:)★    I'm the g⌣irl which never change - صفحة 4 Dlbc8ferhjc8hcoxtkyr
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
power_settings_newقم بتسجيل الدخول للرد